All courts differ in their condition, whether due to amount of use, geographical location, age or construction, but our initial approach to them all is the same.
A standard process for carrying out tennis court repairs would be;
- Flood courts and mark any bird baths in excess of 1/6" (nickel) depth
- Power wash and clean entire surface area on courts
- Fill and level all cracks
- Fill and level all marked bird baths with court patch binder/concrete mix
- Apply one coat of acrylic resurfacer with sand (40 to 60 mesh silica)
- Apply two coats of acrylic color - customer to select color
- Stripe courts to USTA regulations
- Clean area of all materials
In the event that the condition of the surface is so bad, Advantage Courts offers the additional service of stripping single or multiple layers of sport surfacing from any concrete surface, prior to carrying out repairs and resurfacing. Utilizing over 5000 pounds of water blasting pressure; the result is a clean, sound substrate to begin the surfacing system.